Ronda - Geographical Location
Ronda is located at the most northwest side of the province of Malaga (Andalusia - Spain), at a bassin surrounded by mountains standing together and with a middle altitude, giving to Ronda a magical character, that, together with its climatic, hydrologic, vegetation and ground characteristics has influenced it among its rich and diverse history
- Municipality surface: 481,31 Km²
- Town councils of la Serranía: 37
- Population: 36.208 (2014)
- People called: Rondeños
- Distance to Malaga: 113 Km
- Altitude: 739 m over the sea's level
- Longitude: 5º 10'
- Latitude: 36º 44'